Saturday, September 17, 2016

Frostgrave and Saga Pictures


My friend Kit from San Francisco was over and I wanted to demo some games for him. We elected for Saga and Frostgrave. I dont think I he was impressed with either system.
I took the mongol themed warband and a Necromancer Wizard, he took the frostgrave plastics and an Enchanter. We did'nt finish the game of Frostgrave, but he had 2 treasures, and I had one but was closing in on 2-3 more treasures. 1 of those was definitely going to be contested.


The archer and wizard remained covering this window to shoot the on coming enemy soldiers coming to retrieve the likely contested treasure. The thug jumped into the building.  



My warcat went after his crossbowmen and took him out.

His soldiers advance near the center building.

victorious cat

A werewolf took out one of my archers.

two wolves swarm kit's thugs and Hound, slaying his warhound.  

My Treasure hunter was killed in the center building by a grenade from the apprentice encahnter.

A spider spawned i my deployment but was taken care of by one arrow shot.


SAGA: Curonians V. Teutonic Order (Norse Gaels v. Normans)
This was an all out slaughter of the Teutonic Knights, Kit did not heed my advice for more cavalry units. He felt the Norman Board was crap. And I've had limited success with the Norman Board myself, so I don't necessarily disagree.  
Our board.

Initial Set Up







Slaughtered Teutonic Warlord

All thats left for the Order is a unit of Crossbowmen


No comments:

Post a Comment