Sunday, December 31, 2017

End of 2017 Mash Up


Happy New Year Friends! Here is a long overdue display of what Ive worked on for the past 6 months or so... Im fairly certain this is only a fraction. Oh well.

My Newest tree technique. Poly Fiber from woodland scenics sprayed with adhesive and sprinkled with flock. Im gonna look to source cheaper poly fiber, hopefully in light green or light brown. or tan?

Game of Saga, Huns Vs. Ostrogoths. Clash of Warlords was played to try the new factions out. The Goths won the day by luck and a poor choice of Warlord positioning. Otherwise the Huns would've likely won the following turn.

Ostrogoths

The Huns



I've had these loads of Warlord Romans unpainted for a while... For some reason I've decided to paint them... Should I have ignored them and purchased the new victrix EIR figures, probably. But maybe I should do a republican army next? Or an Antigonid army?

New Oathmark Northstar Dwarves

I get antsy if I dont do hobby work. So I kitbash and paint!


I really like the Scandinavian Fireforge heads. (Bottom right is a Teutonic head)

Bones Necromancer, GB Metals on the right, and FF Russians

Black Tree Late Romans, Warlord Games General, and a Kitbash GB head with FF russian/scandinavian body



Reaper Bones Ice troll with the addition of snow to the base, and a metal reaper wizard called Darius the Blue

Another lack of direction driven kitbash session

Some pink foam ruins on vinyl tile base. Any Oblivion fans notice the symbol?

Wargames Factory Orcs, I really like these fellows though there are definitely some negatives to the set.

Ice/magic crystals/ore

Wood Elf Gate

Chaos v. Skaven 8th edition. The Game was short lived. I lost early-mid in the game when it seemed likely I was going to break the entire skaven center and catch its Lord. After which He turned my lord and his unit into clanrats. game over, I had little else to work with...


Tall reaper bones figure, and plastic middleeastern/central asian kitbashes

Attempt at jungle terrain, not to happy with the foam bases...

Frostgrave Barbarian wizard and apprentice

GB pictish lord from one of the continental cousins packs

An attempt to make more marsh terrain thats very gameable. I dont love them

Really love the outcome of this hill.





Rubicon Halftrack


Warlord Russians

Black Tree and Warlord partisans


Warlord Pak, with other minis individually placed around it,


Black tree crusaders


Kitbashes

More zombie kitbashes

Terrain creation out of foamcore for the road, corktile for the rocks, and cardboard for the base.

1 comment: