Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Picture Dump Fall 2019 to Winter 2020

Here we have another picture dump because I am a terrible blogger and have the need to make sure my miniatures can be found on my blog.

V&V Crusaders, lovely models that make me go against my dislike of resin. Well worth it

Besides the two victrix plastic greeks the rest are Wizkids models, the details painted up well enough. No problems with the wizkids ones I purchased. They are definitley better than the original bones material, but reaper seems to have moved away from that anyway.

Kitbashes of Northstay cultist heads, Bretonnian bodies, and  WFB Orc shields

Purchased some 3d printed accessories for relatively cheap and built a lovely cabin out of XPS.

Here we have some simple trees, BBQ skewer with clump foliage

I wanted something more substantial here and I am overall ok with the result. Air dry clay mixed with PVA, bark was scraped in with something sharp and real twigs were shoved into the top of the clay. The roots were each added separately and then blended in with water.

Armorum and Aquilia miniatures, as much as I love Third Century Romans (I really do), these sculpts are probably below standards...but they are Third Century Romans so still worth it!

Lotr Eomer

Victrix Republican Legions in Chainmail

Victrix with a head swap to make some street fighter types

Victrix Germans with an unknown model/manufacturer I picked up from ebay.

Victrix vikings

GB Salian Franks painted in a Rohan type scheme





Some Victrix Germans again


Victrix vikings again

Aventine Steppe Tribes, Sassanids, and Avars, all to be used as Steppe Horsemen from the 5th/6th Century until 1200s. They will also be perfect mounted Easterlings in any LOTR setting




Aventine Early Byzantines painted up as Numenoreans. These guys will be used as Late Roman Palatina, Numenoreans, and maybe even Noldor as only one model has facial hair.

Northstar ROSD official miniatures

Aventine Imperial Romans, nice enough sculpts beyond the mono pose. The mono pose is fine by me as drilled units should look monopose.

No comments:

Post a Comment