Tuesday, June 7, 2022

2022 end of spring update

 

Nolzurs trolls

Byzantine Excubitores 450-750. I filled the ranks out to 15. These were made with fireforge Russians/Scandinavian bods and mostly GB saxon heads with victrix plumes. 


Fireforge Byzantine archers with arms from other sets as I used up the actual Byzantine archer arms for horse archers. 


Fireforge Byzantine Spearmen with a few auxiliary arms in the front rank. The shields were my first go at Tamiya tape, I think they came out nicely. My Byzantine forces will deploy as Gondorians, Easterling City militia, and of course Byzantines. 

Fireforge Spanish Almogavars with round shields and three west wind arthurian heads in the front rank. These guys will deploy as Carolingians, Scandinavian Leidang Crusaders, and Tolkien westerners.  

No comments:

Post a Comment